Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sen. Zell Miller at College of the Ozarks





On April 6, 2006, we had the honor of photographing Senator Zell Miller during his visit to College of the Ozarks. We did candid photos of the banquet and convocation. At the private reception following, we photographed the Senator with many special invited guests. At the end of the photo session, I did a few photos of Karla with the Senator.
Part of Karla's job when helping me, is to make sure everyone looks good. A couple of times, Karla had to step over and straighten the Senator's tie. Once I took a photo as she was adjusting his tie. When it came time to get her photo taken, the Senator says, "I want you to take of photo of her fixing my tie".
This is the two photos that were taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home