Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Soon To Celebrate 30 Years In Business!

Can you believe that our studio is almost 30 years old?
In October 1978, I quit my job and started working in photography full time. I had worked for a couple years for Larimer Publications in Green Forest, as a darkroom technician. I also covered some high school and jr high football and basketball games.
When I began photography full time, we didn't even have a studio! We lived in a 12'x60' mobile home, located in the yard where we now photograph. I had a portable background that I'd set up in the living room, and also did lots of outdoor portraits. We also did many weddings.
From Thanksgiving until Christmas of that year, we never seen our kitchen table, as it was covered with photography orders. In January 1979, we began building our studio building.
Beginning in next month (September 2008), we will be celebrating our 30 years in business. Be watching our web site for specials on most all our services during the coming year. We will be introducing new services, especially for children's portraits. Stop by and visit us at the Carroll County Fair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home