Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Senior 2008 T-Shirts Are In!


Our first mailing went out today for the Class of 2008. Kelly has created a new T-Shirt design for the Class of 2008. All seniors photographed this summer get a FREE T-Shirt!

A bit of history. . . .When was the first Plumlee Photography Senior T-Shirt created? Would you believe it was for the Class of 1981??? Yes, I remember it well. It had a cartoon on the front, which was drawn by my good friend, Kerry Callen. Under the cartoon, it read, "I'll Be Done in '81". On the back it read, "I Got Shot By Plumlee Photography". For many years, we used the "I Got Shot By. . .." logo, and in later years, even added bullet holes. However, after all the school shootings, we dropped that logo, and just added out web site address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home