Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Support The Fight Against MS and Get A Free Family Portrait


On September 15-16, I will be joining approximately 800 bicycle riders for the annual MS 150 bicycle tour. This is a two-day, 150 mile bike ride to raise money to fight multiple sclerosis. I have ridden the Arkansas tour a few times, but this year I decided to ride the Missouri tour. The ride will begin Saturday, September the 15th in Willard (near Springfield) and go to Joplin. The following day, the route will return from Joplin to Willard.

I have joined the team from College of the Ozarks, known as the "PLUMS" (Point Lookout Undermining Multiple Sclerosis).

My goal is to raise $1,000 (note: the web site says my goal is $500, but that was the default amount). You can help in one of two ways.

#1: Portrait Gift Certificates. We are offering a family portrait gift certificate good for a family session and one 5x7 portriat, for a donation of just $30. You may use the certificate during the months of October 2007 thru March 2008. Other restrictions apply, call studio for details. Certificates are limit to one per family session, but you can buy more than one and give them as gifts.

#2: Donation. There are two way to donate. You can donate online, or send a check directly to me. Our address is PO Box 80, Oak Grove, AR 72660. Make checks payable to: National MS Society. You can also donate online. You can also check current donations, and the "Fundraising Honor Roll" Here's the link: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=3858270&pg=personal&fr_id=5040

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a minute there I thought it was Lance Armstrong!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..............

I could tell right away.

I don't think Lance has a beard.

David

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home