Thursday, September 07, 2006

St. Louis Wedding






Labor Day Weekend, Lajunta and I traveled to St. Louis for the wedding of Erin Kryger and Jeff Dunn. Several years ago, Erin chose us for her high school senior portraits, and we have since photographed her siblings and family. We were excited when she called and asked if we could photograph her wedding.
The wedding was held at the Concordia Lutheran Church. Following the ceremony, we traveled to Forest Park for a few outdoor photos. It was a beautiful location. Then if was off to the reception.
What a surprise! The reception was on the 30th floor of a building in downtown St. Louis, at The Lawyers Club. Large windows on all four sides gave us the opportunity to view St. Louis from an angle I'd never seen before (well, years ago we did go up in the arch, that was close). You could even see inside the new Busch Stadium.
Erin, Jeff, and their families were great to work with. That always makes my job so much easier! The food was great. Thank You for inviting us to be a part of this exciting day of your life!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thankyou!!! so much LArry for being there for us! We were so excited when you said YES-you'd be a part of our celebration! The pictures are fantastic-can't wait to see the rest-and more news for your winter-Annie and Tim were engaged last night! I'll be in touch for a Feb event maybe! Mark and RHea Kryger

7:25 PM  
Blogger K1 said...

I love the fountain shot!!! How fun!!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple! My dad's the best!!! Maybe I can find someone else to be my "father of the bride" because I think it will be hard to find a photographer whose work I like as much as my dad's. :)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home